Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Women rule the world...


"I think women rule the world and that no man has ever done anything that a woman either hasn't allowed him to do or encouraged him to do." -Bob Dylan

 


It's not male-bashing, I'm not a feminist. I just know women run everything, we can't help ourselves.  Men don't have a chance once we decide something. Maybe it's instinct. I don't know. I see it in my daughter but I don't remember teaching her to be this way. The women I know and love give away so much of themselves, they are independent, passionate, strong-willed, and opinionated. I have seen them in action and I know nothing can stand in their way.  So I  dedicate this post to the wonderful women in my life~

Benefits of Being a Woman

  1. We got off the Titanic first.
  2. We can be groupies. Male groupies are stalkers.
  3. Taxis stop for us.
  4. Games are fun but we don't believe there's a direct correlation between our scores and the size of our...womanhood.
  5. It's possible to live our whole lives without ever taking a group shower.
  6. No fashion faux pas we make could rival The Speedo.
  7. If we forget to shave, no one has to know.
  8. We can congratulate our teammate without ever touching her rearend.
  9. We have total control over our eyebrows.
  10. We know there are times when chocolate really can solve all our problems.

 

1 comment:

Jane Nation said...

I love this and couldn't have said it better myself!